9326 Shady Lane
Whitelaw, WI 54247
Information We May Collect
Personal Information: If you fill forms or portals on the Website, you may be asked to provide us with certain kinds of “Personal Information”, including but not limited to your name, address, phone number, and email address. Please do not submit any categories of information that we do not request, and do not submit any kinds of confidential, proprietary, or sensitive information, such as Social Security numbers, medical information, or passwords or other means to access any email or other accounts.
Children’s Information: The Website, as well as our goods and services, are not intended for or directed to anyone under 18 years of age. We therefore do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, do not use the Website and do not provide us with any personal information.
Automated Data Collection
The Website uses a number of automated data collection methods, which may include:
Cookies: The Website may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. Cookies are small pieces of data sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Your web browser may include a function that permits you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. If you do so, you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website.
Social Media Plugins: The Website may use social media plugins to aid social media sharing or for other purposes. These plugins do not track personal information about Users. We do not control any of the content from the social media plugins and recommend that you review these third-party social media platforms’ privacy policies.
Server Logs: We may track information about your visit to the Website and store that information in web server logs.
Google Analytics: The Website, as well as third parties, may use Google Analytics cookies to collect aggregate information about how users visit the Website. Pleas review Google Analytics’ data practices. To prevent the collection of aggregate data by Google Analytics, consider intalling a Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
How We Use The Information That We Collect
We may collect, store, and use personal information for the following purposes:
- Presenting and providing content to you, and operating and improving the Website;
- Providing services to you and communicating with you concerning the Website and our products and services;
- Responding to your requests, questions, or comments;
- Monitoring and analyzing site traffic, usage, trends, and activities related to our services or the Website;
- Diagnosing technical problems, administering the Website, or providing or displaying content;
- Processing payments, verifying purchases or transfers, or servicing orders or accounts;
- Engaging in fraud protection;
- Sending you notifications concerning service or product updates, technical information, Website policies, and general information;
- Sending newsletters, notices, updates, technical information, or other electronic communications;
- Permitting you to access and interact with interactive features of the Website;
- Carrying out our obligations and enforcing rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us; and
- For any other purpose that is disclosed to you when we collect the information or for which you consent.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share Users’ information in the following contexts:
- We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for any of the purposes outlined above;
- We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys;
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, contractors, service providers, partners, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which information held by us about the Users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have given prior consent to these disclosures;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- To comply with any enforceable subpoena, government or regulatory request or demand, investigative demand, court order, law or legal process;
- To enforce or apply our legal rights and to defend against legal claims;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others, including for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- To aid in a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the event of a bankruptcy;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or with your prior consent.
Data Security, Retention, and Storage
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into secure databases to only be accessed as stated above.
Right to Opt Out
You have the right to opt out of receiving future marketing, promotional, or emails from us by following the instructions set forth in any such emails. Even if you opt out of such communications, we may nevertheless transmit non-promotional communications to you, such as communications concerning ongoing representations or business relationships. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe that the requested change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. You may ask us to remove your contact information from database to which we have access by sending your request through our Contact Us page.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Changes to This Policy