Hawaiian Haze (Volume Pricing)
$165.00 – $325.00
The scent is of tropical fruits like pineapples, papaya, and mangoes – the terpene, Myrcene, is found in mangoes. The floral and fruity provide a pungent flavor. The effects tend toward a heady sensation, that is uplifting and invigorating.
Please see important note below…
Small craft growers rely on knowledgeable customers for their support. We love growing top-shelf bud! As a show of our commitment and to ease any of your concerns, we’ve slashed our prices. When it comes down to it, we’d rather make a fraction of what our flower would sell for on large cannabis sites so we can keep on keeping on.
All of our flower is loaded with resin and we guarantee you’ll love it. If you’re unsatisfied in any way, simply contact us and we’ll refund your order immediately. No questions asked. For more information, feel free to email, text, or call.
BitChute Channel YouTube Reviews
Know Your Grower
- 100% Organic – our flower is USDA certified organic. The land and operating procedures are inspected yearly. The land itself is part of the 500 acres run by the 5th generation organic dairy farmers we’re working with. To see our USDA organic hemp certification, search Oregon Tilth for “Mike and Linda Linsmeier”.
- Lab Tested – Not all labs are equal. We us ISO/IEC accredited laboratories only.
- Genetics – Our seed comes from the highly regarded breeder, Oregon CBD.
- Soil – Our certified organic land was in pasture and seasonally grazed by organic heifers and steers before being converted to hemp. To promote a vibrant soil full of beneficial micro-organisms, we amend the soil regularly with truly organic dairy compost.
- Location – Our land is part of a small, rural Wisconsin family farm miles away from highway pollution. It is well protected in distance and by surrounding woods from neighboring fields.
- Fertilizer – We only use fertilizer from organic sources free from the residual antibiotics, hormones, pesticides, and herbicides found in conventional farming.
- Pesticides – We do not use pesticides. By amending the soil with organic compost and teas, our plants are strong enough to fend off pests.
- Fungicides – We take great care in providing mold free product. By managing the pathways between rows, selecting strong strains, and timing the harvest, we do not use fungicides of any sort – natural or chemical.
- Restorative Practices – We nurture our soils with compost teas, truly organic fertilizer, and cover crops. We believe in the importance of plants that are rooted in mother Earth, that are stimulated by outdoor microbes and insects, and are invigorated by the sun, wind, and rain.
- Drying – Only top colas from our strongest plants are individually selected for smokable flower. The colas are hung for drying by hand in a clean and climate controlled space.
- Curing – We cure our hemp for at least four weeks in food-grade totes held in a clean climate controlled building. To ensure smooth smoke, the totes are “burped” regularly and packaged with a Boveda humidity pack.
- Trimming – We gently remove the large fan leaves followed by hand trimming. This preserves the precious resin glands (crystal) on the flower. It is the crystal that contains the all important cannabidiols and terpenes.
- Heart – We love our land. We love our hemp. We embrace the challenge of providing outstanding hemp product to our discerning customers. Great care is taken on a daily basis to provide deeply nurtured CBD hemp imbued with the widest possible range of entourage effects.
Despite very low concentrations of THC, Organic Entourage makes no guarantee that any individual will be able to pass a drug test after using this product.
1/4lb, 1/2lb, 1 lb