$14.00 – $36.00
Known for its relaxing effects, this variety is derived from crossing a Special Sauce female with a select Neville’s Haze male, followed by intensive line breeding and selecting. The Suver #8 female has the most unique and intoxicating nose. The nearly equal parts of farnesene and beta-caryophyllene as the co-dominant terpenes create an exotic sour apple flavor.
Know Your Grower
- 100% Organic – our flower is USDA certified organic. The land and operating procedures are inspected yearly. The land itself is part of the 500 acres run by the 5th generation organic dairy farmers we’re working with. To see our USDA organic hemp certification, search Oregon Tilth for “Mike and Linda Linsmeier”.
- Lab Tested – Not all labs are equal. We us ISO/IEC accredited laboratories only.
- Genetics – Our seed comes from the highly regarded breeder, Oregon CBD.
- Soil – Our certified organic land was in pasture and seasonally grazed by organic heifers and steers before being converted to hemp. To promote a vibrant soil full of beneficial micro-organisms, we amend the soil regularly with truly organic dairy compost.
- Location – Our land is part of a small, rural Wisconsin family farm miles away from highway pollution. It is well protected in distance and by surrounding woods from neighboring fields.
- Fertilizer – We only use fertilizer from organic sources free from the residual antibiotics, hormones, pesticides, and herbicides found in conventional farming.
- Pesticides – We do not use pesticides. By amending the soil with organic compost and teas, our plants are strong enough to fend off pests.
- Fungicides – We take great care in providing mold free product. By managing the pathways between rows, selecting strong strains, and timing the harvest, we do not use fungicides of any sort – natural or chemical.
- Restorative Practices – We nurture our soils with compost teas, truly organic fertilizer, and cover crops. We believe in the importance of plants that are rooted in mother Earth, that are stimulated by outdoor microbes and insects, and are invigorated by the sun, wind, and rain.
- Drying – Only top colas from our strongest plants are individually selected for smokable flower. The colas are hung for drying by hand in a clean and climate controlled space.
- Curing – We cure our hemp for at least four weeks in food-grade totes held in a clean climate controlled building. To ensure smooth smoke, the totes are “burped” regularly and packaged with a Boveda humidity pack.
- Trimming – We gently remove the large fan leaves followed by hand trimming. This preserves the precious resin glands (crystal) on the flower. It is the crystal that contains the all important cannabidiols and terpenes.
- Heart – We love our land. We love our hemp. We embrace the challenge of providing outstanding hemp product to our discerning customers. Great care is taken on a daily basis to provide deeply nurtured CBD hemp imbued with the widest possible range of entourage effects.
3.5 Grams (1/8oz), 7 Grams (1/4oz), 14 Grams (1/2oz), 28 Grams (1 oz)