Lifter Untrimmed (Volume Pricing)
$80.00 – $165.00
Lifter is known for producing a very gentle cerebral focus and energy along with body relaxation. Our Lifter comes from Oregon CBD that crossed their Special Sauce mom and a very high content new world Haze. Unwanted chemotypes and phenotypes were then removed through 3 additional generations of inbreeding and careful selection. The result is oily “goldilocks” buds with a farnesene dominant terpene profile. The flavor is sweet funk, with some hints of fuel.
|Details: To compensate for the leaves, we send along 25% extra in weight of untrimmed flower. For example, if you purchase “1 ounce”, we actually send 1.25 ounces of untrimmed flower. In other words, if the price of 1 ounce of trimmed flower is $36 and the price of untrimmed is $30, you are saving $6 for trimming your own buds and will end up with close to 1 ounce of trimmed flower plus all the trimmed sugar leaves – we take off the larger fan leaves before weighing. This trim is heavy in resin and very smokable. We do this because trimming gets real “old” after the first 100 pounds or so 😉 Lab results shown are for trimmed flower.|
Know Your Grower
- 100% Organic – our flower is USDA certified organic. The land and operating procedures are inspected yearly. The land itself is part of the 500 acres run by the 5th generation organic dairy farmers we’re working with. To see our USDA organic hemp certification, search Oregon Tilth for “Mike and Linda Linsmeier”.
- Lab Tested – Not all labs are equal. We us ISO/IEC accredited laboratories only.
- Genetics – Our seed comes from the highly regarded breeder, Oregon CBD.
- Soil – Our certified organic land was in pasture and seasonally grazed by organic heifers and steers before being converted to hemp. To promote a vibrant soil full of beneficial micro-organisms, we amend the soil regularly with truly organic dairy compost.
- Location – Our land is part of a small, rural Wisconsin family farm miles away from highway pollution. It is well protected in distance and by surrounding woods from neighboring fields.
- Fertilizer – We only use fertilizer from organic sources free from the residual antibiotics, hormones, pesticides, and herbicides found in conventional farming.
- Pesticides – We do not use pesticides. By amending the soil with organic compost and teas, our plants are strong enough to fend off pests.
- Fungicides – We take great care in providing mold free product. By managing the pathways between rows, selecting strong strains, and timing the harvest, we do not use fungicides of any sort – natural or chemical.
- Restorative Practices – We nurture our soils with compost teas, truly organic fertilizer, and cover crops. We believe in the importance of plants that are rooted in mother Earth, that are stimulated by outdoor microbes and insects, and are invigorated by the sun, wind, and rain.
- Drying – Only top colas from our strongest plants are individually selected for smokable flower. The colas are hung for drying by hand in a clean and climate controlled space.
- Curing – We cure our hemp for at least four weeks in food-grade totes held in a clean climate controlled building. To ensure smooth smoke, the totes are “burped” regularly and packaged with a Boveda humidity pack.
- Trimming – We gently remove the large fan leaves followed by hand trimming. This preserves the precious resin glands (crystal) on the flower. It is the crystal that contains the all important cannabidiols and terpenes.
- Heart – We love our land. We love our hemp. We embrace the challenge of providing outstanding hemp product to our discerning customers. Great care is taken on a daily basis to provide deeply nurtured CBD hemp imbued with the widest possible range of entourage effects.
1/4lb, 1/2lb, 1 lb