White CBG (Volume Pricing)
$240.00 – $475.00
This flower has subdued earthy and yeast notes that combine with a pleasant citrus flavor. It’s known to be relaxing while opening your mind to ideas along with helping with clarity, focus, and improved mood.
Know Your Grower
Committed to transparency, we invite everyone in to see first hand how we take great care in providing outstanding CBD hemp products.
- 100% Organic – USDA Certified
- Lab Tested – Accurate ISO/IEC accredited results
- Genetics – Our seed comes from the highly regarded breeder, Oregon CBD.
- Soil – Our land is certified organic and was in pasture and seasonally grazed by organic heifers and steers before being converted to hemp.
- Location – Our land is a small rural Wisconsin family farm miles away from highway pollution and well protected in both distance and our surrounding woods.
- Fertilizer – We use fertilizer from organic sources free from the residual antibiotics, hormones, pesticides, and herbicides.
- Pesticides – No pesticides were used in 2020.
- Fungicides – We take great care in providing mold free product. No fungicide were used in 2020.
- Restorative Practices – We nurture our soils with compost teas, truly organic fertilizer, and cover crops. We believe in the importance of plants that are rooted in the Earth and exposed to the invigorating natural elements.
- Drying – Only our top colas from the strongest plants are hang-dried in a clean and climate controlled space.
- Curing – We cure our hemp for at least four weeks in food-grade containers using Boveda humidity packs in a clean climate controlled space.
- Trimming – We gently remove the large fan leaves followed by careful hand trimming in order to preserve the precious resin glands (crystal) containing the cannabidiols and terpenes. All of our Premium bud is all carefully hand trimmed and inspected.
- Heart – We love our land; We love our hemp. Great care is taken on a daily basis to provide deeply nurtured CBG hemp imbued with the widest possible range of entourage effects.
1/4lb, 1/2lb, 1 lb